700 membres ! / 700 members right now !

Tout ce qui concerne les Seven et qui n'a pas sa place ailleurs

Modérateur : Modérateurs

jeaned

700 membres ! / 700 members right now !

Message par jeaned »

Nous venons d'enregistrer le 700ème membres ! :jap2:
Il s'agit de Caterham Cars, qui n'est autre que David Ridley, le responsable des ventes à l'international, chez Caterham Cars. Bienvenu parmi nous David ! :coucou:
-----------------------------------
We have just reach 700 members ! :jap2:
Our last member's nicknam is Caterham Cars, and he is David Ridley, the Caterham Cars International Business Development Manager. Welcome on board David ! :coucou:
Ch'roul
Sevener bienfaiteur
Seven : CSR 200

Re: 700 membres ! / 700 members right now !

Message par Ch'roul »

C'est géant ! :bien:
"Il y aurait plusieurs façons d'être con, mais le con choisit toujours la pire." (Frédéric Dard)
Je suis responsable de ce que j'écris , mais pas de ce que vous comprenez!!!!! :saperlipopette:
2.3 Cosworth Powaaaaa!!!!
snowfree52

Message par snowfree52 »

super ! :jap2:
A cubic centimeter is about the same as an apericube © snowfree52

Don't go shopping in it. Please, please, beat this car mercilessly until you think it can take no more.
fran07

Message par fran07 »

A quand le n° 777 ? :dents:
david20-100

Message par david20-100 »

cool une grande famille :wub:
super7

Message par super7 »

welcome David :coucou:

you know, here we love photos :wink:
je suis écolo, j'élimine mon sp98 et je détruis mes toyo !
MC_911

Message par MC_911 »

Welcome David ... nice to be able to talk to you here
No Airbag, no ABS, I will die like a Man - http://7hpc.blogspot.com
MC_911 [F-82] HPC VX Piste
super7

Message par super7 »

David,
All of us are waiting for you ...here :

http://sevener.free.fr/forum/viewforum.php?f=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:dents:
Caterham Cars

Message par Caterham Cars »

Bonjour from Caterham Cars!

Firstly please accept my apologies for the lack of French! It is the height of rudeness to join your French forum and post in English only, but sadly my French is non-existent! It is embarrassing to say that my language skills are limited to English and English only, you could say I am a typical Brit in this sense! :ops:

France is one of our most important export markets and our French customers are valued greatly. This is why I have followed this forum with interest (through the power of Google translator!) for sometime now. It is very important that we understand, what you, our customers, think. We welcome your feedback and want to listen to your comments. I may not always be able to reply quickly to all topics but do feel free to contact me privately by email if you wish to.

As I am sure you are all aware there have been some changes to how we distribute Caterhams in France in recent times and I am confident that we have an excellent network of dealers to support you all. The most exciting news I would like to share is that we have now completed ALL homologation for the new Roadsport 175 and the Superlight R300! These models are both superb new examples of our legendary Seven and are available for road registration in France now! Please contact your local dealer to try one soon! :D

Last week I had the pleasure of driving the new European approved Superlight R300 around the Charade circuit near Clermont Ferrand - what more could I want.... a fantastic Caterham at a fantastic circuit in the beautiful French sunshine! Sometimes I hate my job! :wink: The serious point is that the new 2.0 Duratec powered cars for Europe are now with us and hopefully soon they will be with you in your garages! :bien:

These new models make fantastic additions to our current European approved range, the Roadsport 120, SVR 200 and CSR 200. I can also share with you that we have now also homologated the 6 Speed gearbox for the Sigma powered Roadsports as well.

We also have some exciting ideas for the French market that I will share with you all on here soon.......and I really want to know your thoughts on these ideas!

Anyway, Salut from us all at Caterham! It is a pleasure and a privilege to join this enthusiastic forum!

Kind regards,

David Ridley
International Business Development Manager
Caterham Cars Ltd
Orange Mécanique

Message par Orange Mécanique »

Caterham Cars a écrit :The most exciting news I would like to share is that we have now completed ALL homologation for the new Roadsport 175 and the Superlight R300!
Gooooooooooood news !!!
Ring ring it's 7 AM
Xflow

Message par Xflow »

welcome aboard.... :catanim:

So from now on we can also harrass you here the forum :dents:
« le problème des citations sur internet c'est qu'il est très difficile de voir si elles sont authentiques »
Napoléon Bonaparte
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nico 94

Message par nico 94 »

Hi David, we have "talked " by e-mail last year, i'm really happy to read you in our web site! I hope the 777 member will be Ansar Ali himself 8) :bien:
10/03/2016 : Une grande Dame de l'Automobile nous a quitté, une amie s'en est allée.
21/04/2016 : il y a un "avant" et un "après" à un tour en Radical :dents:
Red stig : écurie des stigs, box du fond, bricoleur à ses heures
super7

Message par super7 »

Orange Mécanique a écrit :
Caterham Cars a écrit :The most exciting news I would like to share is that we have now completed ALL homologation for the new Roadsport 175 and the Superlight R300!
Gooooooooooood news !!!
Caterham Cars a écrit :I can also share with you that we have now also homologated the 6 Speed gearbox for the Sigma powered Roadsports as well.

OH P..... , OH P....... :bien:
Patrack7
Sevener
Seven : R300 K Rb's

Message par Patrack7 »

Welcome David ! :bien:
Répondre